Are you a little passionate about organizing? we are too. therefore we thought we’d channel our obsession into something helpful: a listing of the way to organize your room closet. decide and select from the concepts below…
- Donate unnecessary cloths from closet (to who don’t have any or any organization who donate things that you don’t want to use anymore. This is the first and mandatory step to organize your closet.
- If you don’t have any real closet you can make a mini version. Small room?? okay don’t use any traditional closet doors & replace it with curtains or hanging screens.
- Store your most-used things at eye level, less-used things below, and least-used things up high.
- Combine storage units to suit your completely different needs: drawers for folded things, hangers for dresses and suits, and boxes for odds and ends.
- Use coordinated hangers for a clean look that may look after your clothes and assist you keep organized.
- Keep rolled clothes or accessories neat with shelf dividers, like these from Bed, bath & beyond.
- Lights should be add in your closet so you can see (and use!) what’s in there.
- Use stack-able laundry baskets for easy sorting, that you can also carry to the washing machine.
- Hooks can create extra storage space when you hang them inside the closet.
- Use mirror on your closet door so you can use it like a dressing mirror when your hurry time.
This is it. So How You organize closet??
Follow our social networks & Hire us for make your dream true.
email@example.com, Skype: iconicdstudio
Loved it? Share with your friends.
Passionate interior designer in Dhaka. He did lots of interior design in Dhaka and Chittagong area. like “Pizza Guy, Cake Tree, Vooter Adda, Corporate office of MASkargo & Malaysia airlines, etc.